Monday, August 25, 2008

peace

i am currently sitting here looking out the window at a beautiful view of the Oregon coast. The beach has always been my escape. I cant help but feel that this is where I am meant to be. The sound of the surf is the most relaxing sound in the world. I hope to one day live near the beach. There is something about the smell of salt in the air that is so welcoming. If it weren't for my family, I honestly wouldn't feel like I had much of a reason to not just stay here. I love the feeling of the sand in between my toes. I don't think I am meant to be a city girl . I'm a small town girl, whose always had to live in the city because shes had no other choice. The only hard part is that this is the first time in fourteen years, that I have gone to the beach without a dog. I feel so at peace here. Free. Alive.

skye

No comments: