Tuesday, August 19, 2008

life as of now

so my life has been pretty much amazing. I am making so many great positive changes in my life. Ive finally decided that it is about time I actually get my license so I'm signing up for driving classes. With my moms help, i'm learning to cook all kinds of food. I am taking school much more seriously as well.
Ive been hanging out with this new guy, and hes pretty special. Hes smart, hardworking, and funny as hell. Unlike most people in their twenties, hes finished school and has a great career. Hes really supportive of all the changes Ive been working on, and he always motivates me to do whats best for me. Oh and hes gorgeous, and then some. We always have a blast. Its nice just get to know a guy, and not jump into tagging on the girlfriend/boyfriend labels. I look forward to seeing where this goes.

On a sad note, my grandmothers health is deteriorating. She is eighty years old and recently had knee replacement surgery, which I believe she is way to old for. While in rehab she got sick and was taken to the ER where they found a blood clot in her lung. A few days later when they went to check to see if it had moved towards her heart, they found a large tumor in her chest. Shes finally out of the hospital and living with my aunt, whos a nurse. But everyday gets harder for her. She cant swallow her pills anymore, so they will be putting her on an IV and give her morphine. Shes not eating much, and becomes weaker everyday. Shes ready to go, and to be with the love of her life in heaven. So she said no chemo, which at her age, i understand. I just pray that when she goes, its peacefully and that she doesn't feel pain.

anyways, all in all life is amazing. And for once I feel stress free.
so hells ya

No comments: